Goods are delivered on the territory of the Republic of Serbia and all countries of the world, exclusively on working days. We do not deliver goods on Saturdays, Sundays and national and religious holidays in the Republic of Serbia.
Delivery time and delivery prices in Serbia
When purchasing through our online store, at the end of the purchase, you will receive a purchase order in your email with the specification of the ordered goods, the price of the goods, the shipping price and the total amount to be paid.
Delivery in Serbia is carried out:
- By fast mail within 7 working days from the day of receipt of the order if payment is via payment cards or purchase
- By express mail within 7 working days from the day of receipt of the confirmation of payment if you pay by payment at the counters of post offices or banks
The price of package delivery in Serbia
Note: For redemption shipments, the Post of Serbia charges the buyer an additional amount for the return of redemption money in the amount of 1% of the value of the order, with a minimum of 80 dinars..
Collection of shipments
The courier service brings the parcels to the delivery address on working days (Monday - Friday) between 8:00 and 18:00. During that period, it is necessary to ensure that there is a person at the address who can collect the shipment..
The ordered goods will be packed in such a way that they cannot be damaged by normal handling during transport. The buyer is obliged to visually inspect the package for any visible damage when picking up the shipment. If you notice that the transport box is significantly damaged and you suspect that the product may be damaged, refuse to accept the shipment and notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +381 65 8000 285. If the shipment looks undamaged, collect the package.
The courier tries to deliver each shipment twice, and before the attempt, he will call you on the phone number you left when registering on the website to confirm the pickup of the shipment. If they fail to contact you twice, the shipment will be returned. Resending the shipment increases the costs as for a new shipment.
The buyer will be informed that for the second shipment it is necessary to pay the appropriate amount before sending, to the current account 170-0050031546000-08, and in the call to the number enter the order number. After receiving the payment, the package will be sent to the customer's address.
Shipping time and prices for shipping abroad
- By DHL within 9 working days if you pay by credit card.
- By DHL within 9 working days from the moment of receipt of payment if you pay by payment to a foreign currency account.
Note: DHL does not deliver goods to P.O. box
Important: The ordered goods will be packed in such a way that they cannot be damaged by normal handling during transport. When picking up the ordered goods, the customer is obliged to check for possible damages and immediately report them to the delivery worker who delivered the goods, as well as to refuse to pick up delivered goods with visible damage. The correctness of the order is checked by the customer, and subsequent complaints are not accepted.
Check the price of package delivery abroad by clicking here (PDF document).
After the shipment has been shipped, we will provide you with a tracking code, and you can track your shipment via www.dhl.com..
Important: All shipments sent by DHL are non-returnable. If you have left the wrong address, phone number or email when providing your address, DHL will try to contact you twice. After that, the sent package will be stored for 30 days in the DHL warehouse, and then destroyed.
Agency Taboosport bears no responsibility or costs incurred by incorrect addressing or failure to provide correct information.
For goods ordered online, you may be charged import duties because:
- The cost of customs and taxes in the country of delivery are not included in the price of the goods you buy online. You may be charged customs duty and tax on the purchased goods.
- When buying goods online, some or all products are subject to import duties, in accordance with the regulations governing the international trade of goods.
- Where goods are not transported domestically (within your country) or within a customs union such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any import duties deemed appropriate by your local customs authority.
- Before ordering the goods, check with the customs service of your country about the amount of customs duty for the specified goods.